Dramatic SFB: Dilithium#448

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:19:16 PST 2018

6 Turns in and it is not over. The Gorns plasma tubes are now empty. They
could fast load on turn 7. My fighter reloads are now empty unless i some
how powered some. He has taken the base but i do not think he can keep it
long enough to get the scientists of the base.

As of now the Gorn HDD, CM and HDS are about 12 from the planet heading F
away from the planet, The DN is 7 hexes Dir F from the planet facing A. My
ships are 20 are so from the planet Dir cFand facing F closing on the
planet. There are 8 QWTs A from the planet going after his 3 ships.
Launched from the fighters they are standards. All of his and my phasers
are fully charged.