Dramatic SFB: Dilithium#448

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:16:53 PST 2018

The Paravians loaded for bear and charged the Gorn forces. launching a full
spread Of QWTs including overloads (charged from BTTY) imp 24 . The Gorn DN
charged the stack lost most of its fron shield. If i had only targeted them
all on the DN.  Dropping boarding parties onto the base. It was not enough
to capture the base. The Paravians did do 1 internal to the HDD+ and a lot
of shield damage. My Fighters were all destroyed as there was no way to get
them as I run away from his torps. With a R and S torps coming on line next
turn i was doomed. As well as the Gorns able to beam up the scientists and
eqpt then escape it was over. Playing Charlie was fun. A good player and a
gentlemen as well. I hope to cross with them Gorns again was fun