Dramatic SFB: The Flaming Rage Lyran

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 10 13:22:58 PST 2018

 Banshees #342:The Lyran FF+p Primal Frenzy will observe the Breeding of Banshees in the Peladine Base station, there is also a Peladine DD trying to stop the 10 Banshees.  (a battle may need to be played)
#341:Lyrans sent no ships, a Peladine DD was seen.
Colony Raid #340:The Lyrans 3xGSA, 3x GMS, 3x Defsats and a SAM (2x p-cc) are defended by the TGC+up Blood Bringer and the DW+Bup Gore. Some new Hydrans sent a BAR (with 2x st h) and a SC.
Note(S8.312) the BAR has to field at least 75% of its fighters to go to battle, we will gladly blow up the Hydran scout.
Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #339:Lyran DW+uBp Fang is feeling brave and will fight for these crystals vs a Kzinti (territorial marking fleet) CC. (a battle may need to be played)
War Memorial #334:The Klingon (Deep Space Fleet) sent a TGAKuy IKV May Sargh, The Lyrans sent a FF+p Storm Rider. (we need to talk to the Klingons)
#331:Lyrans sent no ships, a Kzinti (drones catnip and liquor) fleet of a CC, CM, DWL, DW, DWS was seen in the area.
Prospecting Raid #330:The Lyrans are successful at defending our prospectors.
Dragon Attack #267:The Lyrans successfully defended their planet.
Colony Raid #266:Hydran Hawkmen have 2xGSA, 1xGMS, 1x CPL (cargo) and a SC and a KN+ defending, the Lyran DW+uBp Claw is feeling brave and will battle. (a battle may need to be played)

9