Dramatic SFB: The Deep Space Fleet

TheContinuingMisadventure steerenicholas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:04:36 PST 2018

Carnivoran/The Hunters Border:
Calm, the defense patrol boats encountered no Carnivoran ships, nothing
happened.

Federation/69th Border Reinforcement Border:
Seems the Federation has sent almost there entire fleet just to these 2
scenarios, both with overwhelming force over my ships there. We'll withdraw
from both.

Lyran/Flaming Rage Border:
#334 has overwhelming force favoring me, with me having have brought a
combat tug and the Lyran's a frigate. I presume the Lyrans will withdraw.

Kzin/Marking Fleet Border:
Nothing of event happened, no battles to be fought.

Hydran Border:
Looks to be a battle at #337, a Hydran force vs 2 D7s escorting some
freighters. There's no overwhelming force, so I'd be happy to fight this
one out when the Hydran player's ready. I have overwhelming force at #338,
so I presume I'll win that one.