Dramatic SFB: All quiet on the Galactic Enforcers borders

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:31:28 PST 2018

Dear tyrants and warmongers,

we are reported no battles on the I.S.C.'s borders.  If you are tired of war, we invite you to join us.

Here are the highlights of the spring of Y175:

On of our patrol ships Constable detected activity in a nearby system.  Upon entering sensor range, a group of Gorn lead by a Destroyer and a Tug were headed out to the planet to install a small base.  Our police corvette noted the activity and returned to I.S.C. space to resume it's patrol duty.

Our ships Liberator, Scutum and Detective spotted a Jindarian convoy inside I.S.C. space.  The convoy defense ships ran and left to the smugglers to be apprehended.  They will now face charges for their crimes.

Our Star Cruiser Defender, escorted by Police corvette Detective intercepted an other convoy inside I.S.C. space.  Again, the defender ships fled and left the convoy to be arrested.  These intrusions inside I.S.C. space must stop.

Our justice system will deal with these criminals following due process.

Our patrol ships Guardian and Forensic followed a group of Pavarian ships to an uncharted planet.  Upon arrival we realized it was a Pavarian colony and that there was no foul play.  The ships returned to their patrol route without incident.

We invite everyone to lay down their weapons and join in the spirit of peace.  War will only cause you pain and sorrow!

President Calendyr

Galactic Enforcers (I.S.C.)