Dramatic SFB: Ship Names

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Mon Nov 13 04:30:48 PST 2017

> I expect that works in either portion of the turn execution
> (assignment to battles or battle results) but don't know absolutely.

It does. Naming can be done at any time, but it won't take effect until
it is between turns

> Do be sure there are no blank lines in the order form as that may
> cause orders to not save.

If this is an issue, you can force the software to give you the "old"
interface, which does away with the graphical ship bidding. (Bidding
errors have practically vanished with the implementation of that
interface, by the way.) You just need to give the software a resolution
that is below what is seen on computer monitors. Use a phone or a
tablet. There is a way to get some browsers below the threshold
resolution, if need be.