Dramatic SFB: Ship Names

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Sun Nov 12 22:22:25 PST 2017

Hi Wayne

Not sure if you know but it wasn't clear to me at the start how naming of ships was done. For empire all you need to do is use the command "Rename empire or ship" in one line and fill in no ship or scenario information and then the last blank with the empire name. Do the same for each ship (one in each line) and those ship names will appear in the future. I expect that works in either portion of the turn execution (assignment to battles or battle results) but don't know absolutely. Do be sure there are no blank lines in the order form as that may cause orders to not save.

BigSlowTarget