Dramatic SFB: SFBOL question

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:58:38 PDT 2017

I wrote it in there but it didn’t show up. I’ll try again it might be due to giving a line space in the orders.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2017, at 7:55 PM, ken <kengulnar73 at yahoo.com<mailto:kengulnar73 at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Iirc, in the direct fire decision window there is a text block to write in orders such as this,  and it is revealed along with whatever weapons you each decide to fire ..

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3