Dramatic SFB: Campaign Tweaks

ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 16:41:05 PDT 2017

I really think that this should be an all or none issue. I do not like the idea that a player can choose to not use a rule that they dont like. Next will be the players who feel ecm should be an optional rule and they shouldn't have to play against it cause they dont like it.Hidden mines is especially important for races like the early Romulans, you are not very likely to hit with that juicy nsm if I know where you put it.
Admiral Ken

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3