Dramatic SFB: Thanks

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 10:52:22 PST 2017

Ok, that answers my questions.

I did a search on Amazon Canada and there wasn't anything available.

I will go directly to the links you guys provided and see what is the best deal for shipping to Canada.

Thanks!

ps: I have a lot of SFB material.  Besides the Captain's Edition of the game I also have New Worlds modules, J and K modules and several others.  I am most likelly missing only 2 or 3 key modules over all.

I am not sure how many races there are now in total, but my rule set stops at R16 (Jindarians).  I cannot recall if I purchased additional modules for the races included in the Captain's Edition.  I wish there was a way I could check but I have added all the material to my main rules binder so it's hard to say.

Thanks again for the advice, I will go have a look now 😉

Daniel