Dramatic SFB: Drone speeds and BPV

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Thu Nov 30 23:36:41 PST 2017

I'm just about ready, just have one question on BPVs

 Question on the BPVs for construction:
A G2 has a BPV of 46 and has two A racks with 8 spaces of drones. Medium speed upgrades cost 1/2 point per space so that would add 4 to the cost. Total cost would be 50. The listed cost is 54
A G2y has a BPV of 50 and has two B racks with 12 spaces of drones. 50 + 6 = 56. Listed cost is 62.
The difference really gets significant with the E4Dy which carries 24 drones suggesting a cost of 67+12=79 vs listed 91.

Do I have the speed costs for drone upgrades wrong or are these actually fast drone costs or something else?