Dramatic SFB: SFB Dramatic Orders

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 9 18:34:30 PST 2017

 Have the Hydran Hawkmen done Orders this turn?
(Y174, turn 3) I think this is my Lyrans first turn results,
The Convoy Raid # 122: Has no defenders (it would seem the Hidden Dagger Lyrans were successful).Planetary Bombardment # 123: Scenario was dropped, no resolution.Cargo Tug # 166: Has no attackers (it would seem the Pelt Hunter Lyrans were successful).The Planet Crusher # 167: Lyrans sent no ships (it looks like a Kzinti DWL may have been successful against the monster)Colony Raid # 168:  A Klingon force has retreated (looks like the Silver Moon Lyran squadron was successful)Space Boars # 169:  The Lyrans sent no ships, (a Klingon F5B was seen fighting against the monsters)