Dramatic SFB: Battle Status

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Sun Nov 5 18:50:17 PST 2017

Galactic Incursion #84

Well, the answer for how the extragalactics plan to break the web is apparently with their faces and the subsequent explosion of their NCA. After setting up for a battle pass on the fully webbed mobile base, three tholian DDs and a web tender the NCA pulled in while the NCL went wide. Just outside the web phasers ripped off both webcasters, one PC and most phasers. Infuriated the NCA hit the web and destroyed the Tholian SC before it was utterly obliterated with massed overloaded disruptors. Insufficient weapons remained to remove the Tholian AWT.  The NCL then left the area.

In probably unrelated news the Klingon E4D MirvBlossom was escorting the C8 Triumph of Concept in the area has disappeared and is presumed lost. The Triumph has returned for reassignment

Colony Raid #62

This battle has continued for two real time days and is entering Turn 23. The Klingon D5 "Best Cooked to 165" has done no cooking as the trashcan owned SC "234" has repeatedly prevented our cruiser from mulching the KN+ "Black" operating in the area. From time to time the 234 has been split off from the Black but never quite far enough to pin it down. At one point both ships appeared separated enough to make a run on the colony but kicked into high speed and prevented a successful rush. While damage has been done to the base, EW and maneuver have prevented internals to either enemy ship or our own. We have taken on the order of 80 points of hellbore damage, all to shields, and dispensed some 90+ points from disruptor hits.

The battle goes on.