Dramatic SFB: Andromedans ready to advance....

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 22:05:47 PDT 2017

To: Comando Imperial

From: Flota de Invasión; CO of Escuadrón de Filipinas

Invasion Status:

Gorn Border: A squadron of Gorn ships from one of the Gorn empires managed to land a GSA on a planet we intended to claim. Due to a lack of resources we didn't send a ship to lay claim.

Kzinti Border: The Kzin's had sent a CC with a FF to raid our convoy, which was currently being escorted by our destroyer squadron, they retreated convoy made it to destination on time.

Jindarian Border: Passed on an opportunity to engage a Jindarian Tug and also passed on the opportunity to mine dilithium from an asteroid field in disputed territory. At this time we feel there is

                                 little justification in engaging a people who live in space instead of colonizing. We feel it is prudent to simply guard from their intrusions at this time. The Heavy Destroyer "Pacqiao"

                                 sent to  guard a planet on their frontier reported no signs. Will continue this policy for now.

Tholian Border: Sent a Conquistador the "Cebu" to guard a MOS on their border, reported no contact. Invasion fleet believes more resources are necessary before mounting an assault on a species

                              well known for their defensive capabilities.

Frax Border: The flagship of the Escuadrón de Filipinas (protecting a vital planet) was forced to disengage due to a lack or combat readiness. They laughed at our retreat as the "Masabate" fled from a

                       far weaker force. The planet suffered severe damage from their bombardment.

Signed

Magellan CO of Escuadrón de Filipinas

Return communique:

To: Flota de Invasión; CO of Escuadrón de Filipinas

From: Comando Imperial

Conqueror Magellan you are hereby dismiss from your post due to your utter incompetence. Elcano will take over your duties as CO of Escuadrón de Filipinas. Command will be sending you additional resources to continue your invasion of the weak Galactic Powers. Do no fail us.