Dramatic SFB: Year 174 (1) Results for Galactic Enforcers (I.S.C.)

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 08:46:04 PDT 2017

The galactic pacification campaign has begun.

Gorn Border

One of our Star cruisers was able to take back a planet on the edge of Gorn Space.  Resulting in a new front being opened.

Our Fleet Repair dock that was under threat of hostile actions from the Gorn fleet was not assaulted.

The patrol we had sent to investigate the dragons flying towards a Gorn planet detected the presence of larger Gorn ships on an intercept course.  Our police officers decided to turn around and not risk their ships against a potentially deadly threat.

Pavarian Border

Opportunity to strike a lightly defended Fleet Repair Dock on the edge of I.S.C. space was discovered.  No action was deemed necessary at this stage.

Our Flagship was sent to recover probes at the edge of Pavarian space.  A small Pavarian patrol was detected but they left before contact was made.  The probes have been secured.

Jindarian Border

The opportunity to assault a lightly defended Jindarian planet was discovered.  The admiralty decided to let the planet be.

A Morey Eel of Space was detected while on patrol near Jindarian territory.  Our Cruiser quickly moved to intercept.  A small Jindarian task force was detected but fled the scene.  We are sorry to report our cruiser was unable to get to the monster in time to save the planet.  Perhaps the Jindarians could have saved it if they had not fled.  The lack of concern for the safety of their citizen is troubling.

Current Status with bordering neighbours

Gorn: Neutral.

Pavarian: Neutral

Jindarian: Neutral

Preparations for the next season are underway.  The fleet performed to expectation, and we are looking forward to continued peace keeping in the local sector of the galaxy.

President Calendyr

Galactic Enforcers (I.S.C.)