Dramatic SFB: GWO Romulan Star Empire seeking allies

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 13 15:50:15 PDT 2021

 Howdy Matt,
just an observation with general units in scenarios, most players are using the client shuttle mix that is only Admins, my understanding is units (ships, ground bases, orbital bases) all have a starting set of shuttles in unit description on the SSD)
Is it just a Campaign game general rule using all Admins?