Dramatic SFB: Alliances and mechanics

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 17:00:29 PDT 2021

This was a lot of why I stopped participating in these campaigns... I really like Matt's system and how it works, but the campaigns seemed to turn into a bunch of non-battles... lots of you take these, and I'll takes those, so we can both send overwhelming force over there... There were few battles that were played out, and so there was a lot of pressure to advance the turn, especially from players who did not have battles. The main problem that has plagued sfb campaigns that I have participated in the past is that everyone wants to put together huge monster fleets with as much firepower as they can muster, but nobody wants to spend weeks playing out a maxed fleet battle, and Matt has done an excellent job of solving that issue, but the secondary issue of star fleet battles becoming star fleet diplomacy. I personally have no idea how to address this problem, but I would really like to participate in the discussion.
Ken

  On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 7:06 PM, Majead Farsi via SFBdrama<sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:   ____________________________________________________
Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org