Dramatic SFB: GWO Turn 7

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:56:43 PDT 2021

If diplomacy isn't dis-allowed, is it really against the spirit of the
campaign? I understand if it's not something you want to participate in,
and there certainly exists some room for abuse like with any number of
other rules or situations. Those situations call on us to be responsible
players, courteous opponents, and not to take advantage of them. For
example, I've been told that a certain Hydran carrier hull is particularly
efficient and had been a sore spot in a recent campaign, so I've elected
not to build any.

What I'm saying is that I'm in the campaign for the story it tells and lets
us tell just as much as I am for the Star Trek themed space naval combat.

Respectfully,
Brent