Dramatic SFB: General War Operations

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:07:12 PDT 2021

  Report to the sages TG-13.

The Federation Horde stayed away other than taking a planet that was set
aside for a breeding colony.  No new borders and a net gain of 300EP.

The Romulan Star Empire. chased off some space dragons from our only
border. no new Borders there are EPs

The TEH. Saw a lot of activity but it was hard to find any Hydran ships,
Net gain of 135 EPs and 2 lost borders. 1 border added and 2 New borders I
will not know.

We left the Frax alone.

So net gain of 435 EPs and 1 border lost from Hydrans and 2 New Borders yet
to be seen

Ready To Avance.