Dramatic SFB: GWO Romulan Star Empire is RTA

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 16 21:07:21 PDT 2021

 I have not done any updates for awhile, I sent a message to Paul on BBS.
The only java I have came with the SFBOL client download.
    On Thursday, 17 June 2021, 12:47:05 pm AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 I am having trouble loading the SFBOL client (I get a failed to create JVM), this just happened tihs mornign, do I need to reload the client?

Have you recently updated your java software? or updated the client?

I know that a couple months ago, I updated my java and it broke the client. Paul had to release an update that used the new libraries.  You might have been caught up in that. Try updating your Java code. Otherwise, poke Paul on the BBS.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org