Dramatic SFB: GWO Romulan Star Empire is RTA

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Wed Jun 16 19:47:00 PDT 2021

> I am having trouble loading the SFBOL client (I get a failed to create
> JVM), this just happened tihs mornign, do I need to reload the client?

Have you recently updated your java software? or updated the client?

I know that a couple months ago, I updated my java and it broke the
client. Paul had to release an update that used the new libraries.  You
might have been caught up in that. Try updating your Java code.
Otherwise, poke Paul on the BBS.