Dramatic SFB: Romulan Star Empire T5 report

Majead Farsi majeadfarsi at googlemail.com
Fri May 28 04:11:20 PDT 2021

Marcel the Feds will not hang around to be destroyed by either you or the
Eel. If I had known you were going to contest a 45 point encounter I would
have sent a more appropriate response 😀. Just awaiting on Michael with
regards to his illegal fleet in the convoy raid. Once that is sorted I will
be RTA.

Majead