Dramatic SFB: GWO Romulan Star Empire report.

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:25:54 PDT 2021

OK my FMJ battles are complete.  I have A big battle vs the Federation
Horde. (258)

Dragons VS the Frax AI 4X (332) I have overwhelming force.

Convoy raid vs the Frax. AI 4X.. He has a illegal CC  and 3DWy vs my CA and
DD.

Last Pursuit vs the other Frax my CA vs  DWy,

If any one is retreating or so forth let me know please... I am available
to play this weekend at about any time. Resting up from my covid shot..
damn thing is kicking my ass hard.