Dramatic SFB: GWO cycled turn

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Tue Apr 6 05:58:48 PDT 2021

Larry, our Tholian player, has bowed out of the campaign. Scenarios
where his opponents sent stuff, will go forward as expected (they win.)
I'll be re-shuffling their borders before I cycle the turn - Mostly
connecting them together as if the Tholians didn't exist.

On the Jindarian side, no battles obviously point to pow-pow. I probably
broke even on EP, but lost a couple of borders to dreadnoughts and the
like (Hydrans and Kzinti don't care for Jindarians on their borders.
Who'd have thought that empires who use alot of small units end up not
liking Hail Guns?)

There is an exception available to the Frax, however. They're attacking
a middlin' defended colony with a cruiser and a big scout, against a war
destroyer squadron and DW scout. It looks like a reasonably fair fight
if it's taken away from the planet, perhaps a little skewed against the
Frax. 4 Disruptors (with great arcs) and an EW advantage against 12
light rail guns (with inconvenient arcs). It's up to Don if we fight it.