Dramatic SFB: The New Full Metal Jacket campaign

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:09:40 PDT 2021

Hi Guys,

There are still openings in the new Full Metal Jacket campaign.

I am accepting submissions until Friday morning where i will launch the
campaign. There are currently 9 players interested and there is still room
for more.

The campaign now appears in the menu selection as *campaign** i want to
join*. For the players that already have submitted their races choices,
please join the campaign in Matt's application.

I will issue the updated campaign rules Friday morning before ship
selection.

I can be reached at: marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com

Marcel
AKA Devilish6996