Dramatic SFB: Flexible Escorts

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 24 15:04:08 PST 2021

With the Seltorians/Hydrans 141 battle resolved we should all be RTA, and on to cycling the turn..:> (Matt has ruled on carriers/escorts).
all good    On Thursday, 25 February 2021, 08:42:36 am AEST, Gregory Flusche via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Seltorion ready to advance

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 4:15 PM Majead Farsi via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

I would guess you go with the size class of carrier. Size class 3 has 2 but can have 3 and 1 of them must be size class 4. rest you can choose I would guess.