Dramatic SFB: New "Main" Campaign

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 27 14:45:50 PST 2021

 Matt,
I am fine with the Campaign as is, I will go out of my way to try and get as many scenario battles as possible (players at times will be informed of my ship/bpv deployments to scenarios).
all good     On Thursday, 28 January 2021, 08:38:12 am AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

> my main issue is the sole use of economic points/ship value as a
> determination as to who is the campaign winner.

Well, I could open it up to the baked-in "Campaign Score", which you see
in the sidebar for your empire when you first see your scenarios. This
is a weighted count of the number of borders, your stockpiled EPs, your
EP income, and your fleet BPV. Borders already have their own
advantages, so I elected to go straight to economic health as determined
by your fleet.

> If we can alter the victory condition to scenario wins or levels of
> victory with adjustment for BPV difference

Unfortunately, that greatly increases the amount of orders a player must
give at the conclusion of a scenario. There are other issues with that
sort of framework; largely stemming from where one player or another
disagree over what happened in the game.

To be honest, I'm not interested in coding in that sort of framework at
the moment.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org