Dramatic SFB: Sector #197 AAR

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:42:17 PST 2021

Following claims of 'Insufficient Decisiveness and Revolutionary Fervor'
against the Citizen Captain, The People's Committee of Information and
Public Safety has released this memo for general distribution concerning
the action in Sector 197 by HPS Tenacity against the Jindarian
asteroid-hull vessel Padua:

The Citizen Captain did confirm the corrupted sector terrain information as
being an asteroid field with one large asteroid, upon which the PFH had
already established a fortified outpost.
The Citizen Captain was caught at WS I - unaware of the enemy and
unprepared for battle, but did mine the approach to the large asteroid thus
crippling the Jindarian fighters while his own Stingers were prepared for
launch.
The Citizen Captain did reinforce the outpost to prevent its loss to the
best of his ability without compromising the security of his own vessel,
even though the outpost was overwhelmed by the Just Colonial Jindarians'
Marines in the end.
The Citizen Captain did sustain considerable damage to his vessel and the
destruction of his entire Stinger compliment due to an indecisive approach,
and failure to use all the tools at his disposal to their fullest
effectiveness.

To put it bluntly, this mission was a failure but we'll not be shooting any
Citizen Captains today.

We're not the Klingon's after all...

Thanks again for a great game Matt! I've just the one battle left this
turn, Banshee's attacking one of Michael's Kzinti starbases.