Dramatic SFB: Jindaran Bomber dates

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Mon Dec 21 16:41:39 PST 2020

> looking at the original R Modules, G3, Master-ship books, and SSD all
> had different dates and since not everyone had all the MSB's it was
> difficult to answer a simple question of when can the B10 be built in
> a campaign setting. Depending on where you read its
> SSD: 169 (when it originally started to be built
> G3, 175, 195 (173?)
> and the master-ship books which I can't remember what was said there.

The new data is using the G3 data: Y195 unless conjecturals are allowed
(which would allow everyone else their BBs, except the Seltorians and
Andromedans). If conjecturals and unbuilt variants (both are treated the
same), then Klinks get the B10 in Y173 and everyone else in Y175 (which,
anecdotally, is when the B10V would enter service.)