Dramatic SFB: Jindaran Bomber dates

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:50:20 PST 2020

brent, lol your getting into what was a heated argument we had about the
B10 in our campaign  (Majead, Chuck, Frank, Ted, Marcel, and I) in our
other game when Majead had the audacity to attempt to build a B10 in 169
the shame!!! lol.
looking at the original R Modules, G3, Master-ship books, and SSD all had
different dates and since not everyone had all the MSB's it was difficult
to answer a simple question of when can the B10 be built in a campaign
setting. Depending on where you read its
SSD: 169 (when it originally started to be built
G3, 175, 195 (173?)
and the master-ship books which I can't remember what was said there.
personally, I like the 173-year option giving the Klingons the first to
ever build a BB a couple of years headstart over everyone else. but the
"fairest campaign would be 175 when everyone else can build one.