Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs: Convoy 2252

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Wed Oct 14 20:11:10 PDT 2020

> Matt trying to finish my little convoy Raid vs the ISC. Paul was
> having plumbing issues so we had a late start. If we are the last I am
> not against having it quick played by teh Auto system. I am unsure how
> Paul feels You caoul of course ask Him.

He might complain, since you out-BPV him by a 4:5 margin. The "Auto
System" will favor the guy with the most BPV (Since BPV measures one's
combat ability, it only stands to reason.)

Speaking provisionally (there is a certain amount of randomness in the
system), It looks like it'll go about 16 SFB-turns for total-destruction
of the ISC fleet. However, the Rom is likely to come away with only the
SEC and the SPA in that case. If merely going until the freighters are
dead, you're looking at about 10 turns. The small Romulans are dead or
crippled and the ISC scout is dead.