Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Orders

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 12:47:51 PDT 2020

 The ISC scenarios are all self resolved except:
Rom - Empire of the Sun:    Colony Raid #2068:            ISC overwhelming force (something like 955 v 595).  - unless I hear otherwise I'm assuming Rom withdrawal.
    A Very Special Ally #2073:  Moderate Rom advantage  - I'm content to withdraw for a Rom victory.
Peladine - Magistrorum Militum:        Probe Recovery #2199:    I'm fine with Wayne disengaging.

Fed - Drewzarian Fed:    Organian Treaty Colony #2208:  ISC massive overwhelming force - presuming Fed withdrawal.

Grim - ISC.