Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Orders

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 00:37:58 PDT 2020

Trust me I find fighting Carnivon's very dangerous those disruptor cannons
are nasty. His force does include a CV group but I have 6 interceptors
included

Carnivon have
CWL, 2xCW, CWB, DWS,  2xDWA, CVS 12 fighters(JK-4 & HY-3), ISC CC w// int's
vs my Paravian
CWL, 3xCW, RMS w/ 2p-b&p-sd w/ ints, BCH w/ Ints, DWL w/ int's

his force is at least 100bp more than mine.