Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs - Vudar

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Thu Aug 6 20:22:05 PDT 2020

>  the (S8.317)  is for Tugs doing cargo/convoy delivery's,  and also
> can be used for troop transporter Tug, but not other Tug combinations
> (so perhaps I could not have the Tug in this scenario, I was treating
> it like I was getting cargo from the Orion).
> Scenario 1830, tugs can have 1-2 escorts (S8.317),

Personally, I don't mind you having the bare tug there. Though it's
easier to say you're "doing a cargo run" if you have cargo pods strapped
on..

Good point about the escort for the Tug. I forgot about that one.

> and I forgot I am not a  Lyran,  so yes I can only have 6 INT/PFs
> (R1.R1), sorry forgot about that.

I can see how that'd be a problem, since your Skates are decked out in
racing stripes and designer Lyran-skin leather seats. I might get
confused too, in your position.