Dramatic SFB: Campaign Rules

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:28:05 PDT 2020

To the Emperor of the Sun.

Reports from the borders,,,,,

The hated Gorns seem to have pulled back their ships.  With Wins in sectors
1727,1728,1731,and 1732. All others dropped.

On the Earth Federation Front. The FH-F Haruna and escorts are attacking a
Colony in sector 1736. Victory is all but assured vs nothing but a lone
NCL. A raid vs our mining facilities in sector1737 was untouched. The
Arganions have declared Space Boars an endangered species we did not join
in the hunt. Following Your policy of not paying for Hostages we let the
Federation deal with them.  Seems one overwhelming force battle here.

VS the DFF a ceasefire is in effect with both sides  defending and no
attacks,

With enough warfare we left the ISC to their own.

No one messes with the Tholian Will.   :) not with Plasma even Sabot
Plasma,

We welcome our Brothers of the SPQR. Wish them a long life and prosperity.

It appears I have no battles this turn unless the Feds really want to
protect their colony.