Dramatic SFB: Campaign Rules

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:07:38 PDT 2020

I guess it depends did they expect to find a listening post at that planet?
But yeah a lot of scenarios should include a bonus to the roll of the
attacker. Bombardment or colony attack missions it should be difficult for
either side to be surprised planetary sensor networks should dwarf
ship-based ones but in any situation bonus should be no more than 1.
Equal fight scenarios ie boar's, Dilithium (sp?), etc. should have no bonus
to either side that's what scouts are for.