Dramatic SFB: Campaign Rules

Drew Klenotic drew at klenotic.org
Tue Aug 4 11:41:46 PDT 2020

I do also.  I always thought it was a little crazy that an attacker
could be caught that off guard.

In fact, I'd almost propose that if it's a scenario against a
"stationary" target like a colony or base, under what conditions would
an attacker NOT be at WS3?  I mean, sure, if I'm just trudging along and
come across someone's convoy that's one thing, but I'm playing the
conversation in my head where the Captain is ordered to attack a base
and the weapons officer is all like "but wait, I'm not ready yet".

Spoiler Alert... it doesn't end well for the weapons officer.