Dramatic SFB: Y167 DNs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 21 19:23:33 PDT 2020

 16000+ ships , that is heaps of ships to fly. Thanks for all the Dataset work Matt.
    On Wednesday, 22 July 2020, 09:39:21 am AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

Guess you didn’t put the R2.91 Fed DNL (module R7) in the database!  I was so expecting it!  The DNL is way superior to the regular Fed DN (sup up CA!).

Hey guys, I'm very glad to see this sort of enthusiasm. However, the "variants of historically rarely-built ships" and the "never-was" modules are not on the campaign's list of allowed modules. This is because I have not owned those modules, so they aren't in the dataset.

Soon-ish (very likely before I start the next campaign) I will be re-vamping the entire dataset with the information from Module G3 and a couple important ones that have been published since then. That should solve your problem in the long term.

Unfortunately, the efforts to set up that new dataset means that I am unwilling to "put band-aids" on the current dataset. Doing so will only slow down the new update. Sorry for the inconvenience. At least I have the most-common 16,000 ships (well.. 16,530 ships, including refits) to tide us over until then.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org