Dramatic SFB: Y167 DNs

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Tue Jul 21 16:39:14 PDT 2020

> Guess you didn’t put the R2.91 Fed DNL (module R7) in the database!  I
> was so expecting it!  The DNL is way superior to the regular Fed DN
> (sup up CA!).

Hey guys, I'm very glad to see this sort of enthusiasm. However, the
"variants of historically rarely-built ships" and the "never-was"
modules are not on the campaign's list of allowed modules. This is
because I have not owned those modules, so they aren't in the dataset.

Soon-ish (very likely before I start the next campaign) I will be
re-vamping the entire dataset with the information from Module G3 and a
couple important ones that have been published since then. That should
solve your problem in the long term.

Unfortunately, the efforts to set up that new dataset means that I am
unwilling to "put band-aids" on the current dataset. Doing so will only
slow down the new update. Sorry for the inconvenience. At least I have
the most-common 16,000 ships (well.. 16,530 ships, including refits) to
tide us over until then.