Dramatic SFB: Fwd: AoPF - T12 - Earth Federation Front - Report

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Mon Sep 7 17:35:51 PDT 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------

*The Earth Federation Front report the following :*

2 Earth Front Ships didn’t make it to their destination, look like they
got lost in space.

Look like I have no scenario for Age of PF to resolved tactically with
SFBOL.

Larry I will move away from 2147 Morey Eel.

Matt I will move away from 2148 Dragon Attack.

I will be RTA by tomorrow evening.

Note: I still have an outstanding scenario to complete in Full Metal Jacket.

*Empire of the Sun Romulan Border:*

**

Sector 2062 Colony Raid:

The Earth Front have others mean, then to sent ships, to gather
information and monitor activities on our Romulan neighbour.

Empire : Win

Sector 2063 Convoy Raid:

The EFS René Lévesques escorted with success, the small convoy to it
destination at Corona Ring 63.

Earth Front : Win

Sector 2064 Listening Post:

The Earth Front intelligence office know about this Empire listening
post and use it to transmit faults information.

Empire : Win

*Black Crows Paravian Border:*

Sector 2132 Terrain Defense wt Ground Combat:

The Earth Front intelligent gathering station noted in it observation
report that the Paravian have landed ground troops at their important
location 2132, probably a marine exercise.

Paravian : Win

Sector 2133 Planetary Bombardment:

The Earth Front conducted a very large scale bombardment exercise on the
moon size asteroid 213 in order to use out of date ordonnances. This
asteroid is in Earth Terrain sphere of influence close to Paravian, that
may have confuse observers in believing an action against the Paravian.

Earth Front : Win

Sector 2134 Colony Raid:

The Earth Front is well aware that the Black Crow do not use it Navy for
activities of raiding a sovereign state legitimate holding.

Earth Front : Win

Sector 2135 Planetary Bombardment:

The Earth Front conducted a very large scale exercise with a simulated
planetary bombardment on Proxima Bali 35 in order to evaluated the
responsiveness of the fleet and the preparedness of the ground emergency
protocols.

Earth Front : Win

Sector 2136 Pursuit:

The Earth Front warning station have pick up the activity of a war
destroyer in this empty pocket of space, and command did not bother to
sent any units.

Paravian : Win

Sector 2137 Marine Rescue:

The Earth Front command the great effort that the Black Crow undertoke
to rescue their stranded personnel.

Paravian : Win

*Klingon Border :*

*Empire Side :*

Sector 2140 Convoy Raid:

The EFS New Zealand squadron successfully escorted, a very large convoy
of supplies to Centoris Rei 14.

Earth Front : Win

Sector 2141 Extragalactic Incursion:

Warp travel is already complicated enough in this galaxy, the Earth
Front believe that this is a Klingon hoax to get us to create a border
incident that would give the Klingon council an excuse to escalate this
into war.

Klingon : Win

Sector 2142 Technology Sabotage:

The Klingon Empire will not obtain or disrupt the Earth Front advance
technology development.

Earth Front : Win

*OFS Side :*

Sector 2143 Colony Raid:

The second hand information gather by the Earth Front Security Bureau 2,
report no Klingon activities near Colony 2143, and Command did not deem
the effort to send a patrol to this peaceful colony.

Drop

Sector 2144 Base Defense:

The EFS Gettysburg squadron stumble unto a newly build OFS base in our
sphere of influence and toke care of sending to appropriate message to
the Klingon in destroying the base.

Earth Front : Win

*Indomitable Will Tholian Border :*

Sector 2145 Marine Rescue:

The Earth Front command the great effort that the Indomitable Will
undertoke to rescue their stranded personnel.

Tholian : Win

Sector 2146 Colony Raid:

The second hand information gather by the Earth Front Security Bureau 6,
report no Will activities near Colony 2146, and Command did not deem the
effort to send a patrol to this peaceful colony.

Drop

Sector 2147 Morey Eel of Space:

The EFS Clancy detected a Morey Eel and went it approach it to study in
more details, was chase away by an overwhelming squadron of the Will fleet.

Tholian : Win

*Vibrant Venemous Vudar  Border :*

Sector 2148 Dragon Attack:

A thunder of dragons toke to much interest in the EFS André Boisclair.
It captain change course to evade them.

Vudar : Win

Sector 2149 Marine Rescue:

The EFS François Gendron went above and beyond in order to recuperate to
rescue some stranded personnel.

Earth From : Win

End of report

Earth Federation Front