Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Campaign - TIWotTHiATaSW

Larry Stanton DaddyDragon at msn.com
Wed Jul 8 19:52:40 PDT 2020

On behalf of The Will,

My name is Larry Stanton, a.k.a. Lars (or occasionally, Larskene of the Tholian Holdfast), your humble liaison of The Will and I can be reached via subspace on channel daddydragon at msn.com.

We stand ready to engage you at your convenience.

I am available during the week after 15:30 CDT, or nearly anytime during the weekends. Just let me know when you have some free time and we can probably work out a time to get together and resolve our border dispute.

Welcome to the Galaxy! We all hope that you enjoy the game as much as we do.

Larskene

The Will Endures