Dramatic SFB: T9 Age of PF Encounter report - Hydrax Prime

Majead Farsi majeadfarsi at googlemail.com
Sun May 31 08:50:20 PDT 2020

Hi Wayne and Marcel I have emailed Matt and Paul with regards to the lack
of Carriers and their escorts. In case this takes time and to give the
respective designers time to prepare the ships for the client, what do you
guys think of halving the EP's gained in the encounters with no losses.
This needs to be agreeable by Matt too! only to give him and Paul time to
sort out the ships. If you are both in agreement then Matt take that into
consideration.

Regards

Majead