Dramatic SFB: Vudar validated by victims

Drew Klenotic drew at klenotic.org
Sat May 23 17:03:32 PDT 2020

Alas... much ado about nothing much?

So how are we on the rest of the battles status wise?

Also, a general question... what determines whether one type can be
refitted to another?  If one type is specifically listed in the master
ship guide as being refitted into another, is that good enough (as an
example, if I were to buy a Fed DNG, and later when DNH or DNF is
available, since it is specifically stated in the master ship book that
DNGs were converted to DNHs and DNFs, is that ok?)

... asking for a friend....