Dramatic SFB: OFS encounter report

Mike Johnson mdjohnson2112 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:05:12 PDT 2020

Brent, Lyrans here... I have the same thoughts on #804 Cargo Tug.  let’s
play it out!

Oh, and sorry about the Planet Crusher that destroyed your colony.  I sent
a scout to, uh, gather information.  Yeah, that was it.  So I could learn
enough about Crushers to defeat the one attacking my colony.  Yup, just a
scientific mission.

-Mike