Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Mon Apr 20 21:18:25 PDT 2020

> Just a question on this....  It seems like I'm being penalized even
> though I don't see that any ships were bid by the opponent.  Is this
> accurate?  Looking below, it does seem like maybe there was one... so
> is it just a "reporting error".
>
> Or a tactical error for the "new guy" to piss off his neighbor when he
> has such a tiny fleet?..... *shrugs* dunno.
>
> (But seriously, was something bid for this and it just didn't show up
> clearly?)

You saw it right. The Lyran sent one ship, worth 206 BPV to this
scenario. The reasons for such, I will not speculate (perhaps the empire
will release a statement.)

--Matt

/SPACE DRAGONS There are a number of Space Dragons equal to the number
of ships the Empire Name (Lyran) player bid to the scenario (1 ships).
The total BPV of the Space Dragons is equal to or less than the total
BPV assigned by the Empire Name (Lyran) player (206 BPV)/