Dramatic SFB: Invasion campaign

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:53:38 PDT 2020

I'd prefer to play one of the defenders, but i'm open to playing an invader
should we need the extra bodies to balance out.

It'd be neat to have each invading race (if there's more than one) played
by a few people, but have the various galactic defenders as one team. That
would make the defenders really debate where to deploy their limited fleets
- do we leave the Romulan starbase exposed to the Andromedans and
concentrate a force in Kzinti space to fight the Juggernaut? And how do we
sell the Romulan player on the sacrifice of his nation's starbase...

Not sure if that's possible with the interface though.

Brent