Dramatic SFB: Number of Scouts

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Mon Apr 13 05:29:26 PDT 2020

> The General units (bases) don't seem to be noted in the log activity,
> and I have not been able to launch shuttles/drones from the general
> bases , can they be placed/targeted manually?

I think you're saying that certain bases in SFBOL can't launch shuttles
or drones. I know that some units have this issue in the software. An
in-the-moment fix is indeed to place an appropriate marker manually.

The second step should be to let Paul Franz know. I don't believe that
sort of thing is an SSD issue (which is something I can fix.)