Dramatic SFB: Ready to rock and roll

Mike Johnson mdjohnson2112 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:48:37 PDT 2020

Okay I was thinking you might have wanted us to use a general unit but the
Puma is fine.  In the setup it states the tug will have "as many attached
tug-appropriate cargo pods as it can carry".  For the Puma this is two
pods.  However the victory conditions refer to the destruction of only a
single cargo pod.  Should I assume both pods have to be destroyed or only
one of the two?  Or possibly just restrict the tug to having only one pod?

Thanks