Dramatic SFB: OFS Encounter Report Y181-9

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:58:07 PDT 2020

Analysts at the Klingon Office of Frontier Security have generated the
following encounter report.
Distribution of this report to unauthorized personnel will bring dishonour
to your house.

On the Earth Federation Front border:

Sector #1202 - Organian Treaty Colony: The EFF once again dispatched a task
force to 'provide aid' to an Organian treaty signatory, and bring it into
the EFF's sphere of influence. The OFS was unable to dispatch a force of
sufficient size to counter this action. *EFF Victory.*

Sector #1203 - Probe Recovery:* Encounter Dropped.*

Sector #1204 - A carrier group led by IKV Rabbleslayer reported one EFF
cruiser in the vicinity of a Federation border colony, and as of the latest
report was readying her fighter squadrons for action. We have come to win
glory for the Klingon Empire, and some of that prized Earth "scotch"!
*Overwhelming
Force is present. *

On the Magistrorum Militum border:

Sector #1243 - Planetary Bombardment: The OFS declined to rearrange the
surface of a Magistrorum Militum world.* Magistrorum Militum Victory.*

Sector #1235 - Organian Treaty Colony: Our plans to support a puppet
government on an Organian treaty colony were thwarted when the Peladine
dispatched a Dreadnought and 'agricultural station' to the world. *Magistrorum
Militum Victory.*

Sector #1236 - Space Boars: *Encounter Dropped.*

Sector #1237 - Organian Treaty Colony: We are in a position to take
advantage of an agricultural crisis on an Organian treaty colony! The
Pitiless and Review were assigned to escort our tug and aid package to the
colony, but our intelligence indicates that the Magistrorum Militum have
dispatched a similar mission. Our Captains will demonstrate the might of
the Klingon Empire to this colony and secure the resources of this world!
Remember the sacrifice of IKV Tenacity!
*Let's get together some time and do some shooting.*

On the Drewzarian Federation border:

Sector #1249 - Prospecting Raid: Our frigate squadron led by IKV Chieftain
reports the successful destruction of our foes mining station. *OFS
Victory.*

On the Vibrant Venomous border:

Sector #1256 - Listening Post: The vile vexatious Vudar sent a destroyer
squadron to retrieve data from an OFS listening post. They were unopposed,
and escaped with a complete data dump. The Vudar menace requires urgent
attention in the coming years.
*Vibrant Venomous Victory.*

On the Catnip Duchy border:

Sector #1259 - Technology Sabotage: IKV Jackal reports an uneventful maiden
voyage and simulated tactical exercises against our newest neighbor, the
The Will, while operating in the security of a research station. *OFS
Victory*

Sector #1260 - Planet Crusher: *Encounter dropped.*

Sector #1261 - A Very Special Ally: Reports are unclear as to the exact
nature of the creature that was detected in sector 1261, but it is clear
that a Lyran survey vessel engaged and destroyed the creature. *Catnip
Duchy Victory.*

Sector #1262 - Colony Raid: *Encounter dropped.*

On The Will border:

Sector #1263 - Convoy Raid: The Dawnslayer reported a lightly escorted
Tholian convoy and set a course to intercept the freighters, but
underestimated the number and strength of its escorts. The OFS vessel will
withdraw.
*The Indomitable Will of the Tholian Holdfast, its Annexes, Territories,
and Subjugated Worlds has the victory.*