Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 20 21:48:34 PST 2020

Hi Matt,
I have done the set up for the Peladine in Scenario 508 Colony Raid AoPF (I noticed that the GMS, GSA (in SFBOL), all have three Admin shuttles, in the SSDs Module R1 they have only one Admin, and one HTS shuttle, I have changed them to that configuration).Lots of units to do EA for in this battle, we can get into it after my Hydran is no longer in the Sapphire Tournament, probably happening on turn 4/5 round 1.